Friday, November 11, 2011

Vijay speaks about Nanban

 

With Velayudham making it big, al eyes are on Vijay's next Nanban, directed by Shankar. Check out what he says about the movie and its director Shankar.

'Shankar is a wonderful human being. I've known him from the days he was an assistant director to my dad. His growth has been nothing less than phenomenal and I've been both impressed and proud of his growth. As for the rumours, there is no truth in them. The only thing that we had to sort out was the dates problem. Nanban's offer came my way when I was half-way through Velayudham and managing dates wasn't easy. But we figured a way out.'

About the cast of Nanban, Vijay says, 'Both Srikanth and Jiiva are good friends. Sathyaraj Sir plays the villain in the film. Tamil cinema would not have witnessed a bond as the one that exists between Sathyaraj Sir and me in this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts